Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Two Little Computer Diamonds

I've been using these two little gems everyday at my day job and was really taking them for granted.
    My first gem is a part of the cloud I use both in business and personally, it is a service called SugarSync.  I use this to remotely transfer files to one location or another even if they're located in different countries.  I like it because I can even access the files using my smartphone. You should give it a try.
    The other gem is LastPass, a password saving program that you can access your passwords through any browser and view your websites from any computer.  The best part is that the only password you have to remember is your LastPass password.
    Both of these gems can be had for free!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment